The aims of the nursery are:
1. To promote high quality pre-school nursery education for children.
2. To create a safe, caring and stimulating environment where each child can develop their potential whilst becoming independent and active learners.
3. To provide clear boundaries in terms of acceptable behaviour, and to develop children’s moral understanding and use encouragement and praise as rewards for good behaviour.
4. To build each child’s self-esteem together with mutual care and respect for others.
5. To value each child as an individual with their own needs and personality.
6. To encourage a positive attitude with respect towards racial origins, differences of gender and disabilities within the nursery environment by practising our equal opportunities policy.
7. To be fair and understanding employers.